(OccupationalHealth & Safety Assurance System)
Businesses and organisations are coming under increasing commercial, regulatory and ethical pressure to control and reduce risks in or arising from their operations. Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems can help to do this by providing a systematic approach to the identification and reduction of hazards and risks, reducing costs associated with accidents, incidents and ill-health and raising productivity, motivation and reputation.
· Reducing the number of personnel injuries and accidents through prevention and control of workplace hazards.
· Reducing the number of days lost through ill-health.
· Ensuring that appropriate legislation is addressed and acted upon.
· Ensuring a well-qualified and enthusiastic workforce by fulfilment of the increasing expectations of your employees.
· Meeting the increasing importance of OH&S for public image. Potential reduction in the number of accidents
· Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs
· Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
· Demonstration to stakeholders of your commitment to health and safety
· Demonstration of an innovative and forward thinking approach
· Increased access to new customers and business partners
· Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future
· Potential reduced public liability insurance costs
· Improvement in safety culture, increasing control of hazards,
· Improvement in the efficiency of the operations and consequent reduction in accidents and production time loss,
· Improvement in the security / quality of work places, employee morale and adherence to company values,
· Enhancement of corporate image,
In addition, ISO 45001 is designed to be compatible with other management systems standards and specifications such as ISO 9001 (Quality), and ISO 14001 (Environment). They can be integrated seamlessly via our Integrated Assessment Service. They share many principles so choosing an integrated management system can give excellent value for money.
For more information about ISO 45001 Certification, Please contact Info@brilliantcert.com